Monday 30 December 2013

My Surprise

"What are you doing?" I ask Jane one morning as I see her writing as fast as she can.

"Writing," she replied.

"What?" I ask again.

"A story," she tells me. I am surprised. I hadn't thought she liked story writing.

It reminds me of when I was a girl. I used to want to write stories so badly. I remember my notebook I owned in which I wrote a lot of fairy tales. None of them are any good, but I had a good time writing them.

"What is your story about?" I ask.

"A runaway," Jane answers. Oh well, everyone has their own ideas. Mine was princesses, her is runaways!

-Mary

P.S sorry about not writing. I have been busy!

2 comments:

  1. Mary,

    When I was a girl, I also used to write fairy tales full of pretty princesses. Mine weren't very good either!

    Maybe blogging has encouraged Rose to write stories. Perhaps she could share some of her stories on her blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,

      Seems we are more alike than we think.

      I will suggest that to her. She will most likely take you up on it!

      -Mary

      Delete