Wednesday 18 December 2013

I was Wrong

Went I made this blog it was meant to be about my problems in mothering, but since I talked to Sue from Stories of an Unschooling Family. I have changed all that. I want to make a better relationship with my children. I want to stop spanking and become and loved Mum! I hope I can make it and don't lose my temper to many times.

This blog was called My Children Problems before, but I have changed it to My Journey to Truth. I will write about my trip to becoming a better mother!

Thank you Sue!

2 comments:

  1. Mary,

    Your Journey to Truth? I like that! We are all on that journey. We're not alone. I am looking forward to sharing your story. Let's encourage each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      Thanks you so much! I hope to hear more from you!
      -Mary

      Delete